Monday, December 21, 2009

Personalized Inspirational Wallpaper

















This is my second positive attitude entry in a row. It has been awhile since I have written and much has happened. No matter how much we want to dance in the rain, sometimes it seems like we are wearing cement boots. I have created different ways to keep myself motivated. I sit in front of a computer all day and it is important for me to stay focused on the purpose of life. I have created a few individualized wallpapers for my computer that are a bit different than those I have seen. I thought I would share them through my blog along with a favorite Cat Stevens song. The tune and lyrics are uplifting and easy! I sang this through the years with my 6th grade classes. Please enjoy this entry and feel free to use any of the wallpaper you find inspiring.





























0 comments: